How Can You Start a Business With NO MONEY



I can give you a step by step count of what I did and also some of the mistakes
 I made so hopefully you can avoid them while you're starting your business. You may hear that you need a high budget to start but it's not the case while reading you'll get why


You must have an original idea for a business to be successful - MYTH
You need three basic things to be successful in business and two of the important skills do not need any investment.

1. Sales skills - no investment needed
2. Core competency - minor investment needed
3. Relationship building - no investment needed





Ok, buckle up - let’s go.
Most Facebook ad management companies didn’t understand their clients very well 

So your first steps should likely be in this way:


The very first step in starting a business is deciding what to produce, for whom to produce and how to produce. This can be called a Business plan (W/o this you will not get a loan).
After conducting a survey and finalizing your business plan, you need to make real-world acquisitions such as infrastructure, land, resources, clients, employees
Decide who will be your stakeholders and how you wish to treat them. Decide who is your final customer and how you wish to treat them.
 The customer and stakeholder will assure you of the future. So your relationship with them is more important than your business plan.
After reaching this far, you have to make your product/service and be functional. This includes things like management, marketing, PR, advertising and quintessentially Sales. Now you have a business.
It will be successful when you pay back your stakeholders, debtors, and employees. And more importantly, ensure enough business (profit) for the business to run another week/month/year (you decide the timeline, it's your business) and thus do the needful to ensure the same. At this time you could approach a financial institution for funds for expanding or growing the economies of scale. This is also a time when you could think about franchising.


  1. Learn how to run incredible Facebook campaigns, You can learn this 100% for free on YouTube and it’s as good as any course you will pay for.
  2. I hunted for the idea sales script for services, I didn’t find one! - So I started to create my own based on what I knew and new information I was learning
  3. I hunted for the best cold email templates _ found a company called woodpecker who did 15 great cold templates, I used 1and created the other 2 myself
  4. I started collecting emails and contact details from every business I could find, I went onto LinkedIn, did Google searches, I got way over 1000 before I even considered to begin contacting them.
  5. Wrote a 3 step cold email outreach for the. and started sending them manually via my Gmail account, I was sending around 50 cold emails per day. I tracked everything on paper at this point. I put the date contacted and every day checked if they had replied. After 3 days I sent email #2 and so on.
  6. Every time You landed a client increase spending on Facebook ads to get more leads.



Lbiinga 
Getting Rich From Scratch

Popular Posts